Meta # 2

Meta # 3

sexta-feira, 4 de maio de 2012

Semana de recomeco

Como eu sai da dieta por 3 dias semana passada, praticamente metade da semana, resolvi comecar a semana com uma mini fase de ataque de 2 dias com PP.
Quando sigo a dieta a risca a balanca logo mostra os resultados.

Cafe da manha de hoje: 2 muffins de ovos + 1 xicara de leite desnatado com cafe e adocante.

Peso de hoje: 97,3kg


Feliz!

3 comentários:

Belissima disse...

Obrigada pela dica do livro não sabia que estava disponível para ser baixado.
Menina se café está super light!

Dukan Dietress disse...

I am not very good in Spanish, is your blog title "I am seeking my lost body"? That's really cool. :)

Congrats on the weight loss and 3 weeks on Dukan (I think) I'll be following your progress on your little ticker thing at the top, almost halfway there? Congratulations!

Keep up the great work.

Felicitaciones!

Cris disse...

Dear Dietress,
It's really nice to have you in my blog and yes, that's the meaning of my blog's tittle, seeking my lost body.
My ticker at the top just shows my 1st goal, which is get off obesity (to overweight). Long way to go still, since i want to lose 30 kilos (about 66 pounds). My main weight loss ticker is in the bottom of the page.
I also don't speak spanish, but not many people know that about Brazil. We're the only south american country portuguese speaking.
Thank you so much for your support.
Are you from Canada? My fiancee is Canadian.
Regards!